Wounded Warriors Battlefield Bike Ride 2015

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

rhughes

Wounded Warriors Battlefield Bike Ride 2015

Post by rhughes »

Looking for the Ride of a Lifetime? Why not join me on this ride? http://www.bbr15.ca

I want to make a difference for some true Canadian Heroes and their families.

In June, I'm participating in the 2015 Wounded Warriors Canada Battlefield Bike Ride - an eight day ride from Vimy Ridge to Groesbeek Canadian War Cemetery in the Netherlands.

The focus of Wounded Warriors Canada is to help ill and injured Canadian Armed Forces members, serving or retired, suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, transition to civilian life.

There is a $4000 fund raising requirement (registered charity) by May 1st as well as covering your own flights, dinners, rental bike and someother expenses. I have never raised this kind of money before and I am asking for your support if you can't come along.

Here is my homepage https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/Fund ... Pref=en-CA

For all the Black Devils: Thank you for your everyday sacrifices and protection--and just in case you get a chance please KSIA!

Please PM me if you have any questions about the ride.

Thanks

Ritchie
Robgrant

Re: Wounded Warriors Battlefield Bike Ride 2015

Post by Robgrant »

This is a great cause Ritchie and sounds like it will be an amazing experience. I'll donate + offer my bike box so you can take Giant with you.
Rob
rhughes

Re: Wounded Warriors Battlefield Bike Ride 2015

Post by rhughes »

That is awesome Rob thanks!!

As anyone who went to Sardinia two years ago can tell you--I can't cart a bike box through an airport even if l was paid to do so (= I am a wimp). The good news is the rentals are Giant TCRs, which is the same bike I had for two years--how cool is that!

Ritchie