Thursday am ride?

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

LouiseF

Thursday am ride?

Post by LouiseF »

Wondering if the Thursday morning ride is still happening? If so, can someone provide details? Where and when does it typically wrap up?
Bosie

Re: Thursday am ride?

Post by Bosie »

Which one?
There is the TTT at the university circle- 6am at the bus stop
And
The women's ride which leaves from Pareto I think at 6.
Both end at Pure Vanilla I think.
Craig B.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Thursday 6am Team Time Trial: meets on ring road, just around the bend from Henderson, at 6am. Works best if you know at least one other rider of similar ability will be attending - and in the summer, when hordes come out and it shouldn't be a problem. It's been a fairly small group lately. Finishes just after 7, with (always optional, but always good) coffee at Pure Vanilla. The women's ride is small (at least recently) and also runs for just over an hour, if the sighting of three or so TS women at Pure Vanilla at the same time as post-TTT riders is any indication.

Hope that helps.
Louise Wallace

Post by Louise Wallace »

It looks like rain in the morning so I will probably go for a run, but on another Thursday I would go and make up part of a team with you.
Louise
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

Thanks everyone. So it sounds like this isn't exactly a come one and come all ride? Given that the groups have been small lately and I have been on my bike a total of 3 times since Dec. 24 and am nursing a minor skiing injury, maybe I won't be able to find that critical mass to make up a team with me. Bummer, this is the only morning ride I can swing at the moment.
Louise Wallace

Post by Louise Wallace »

You should do the womens ride then