Jeremy Erickson has passed away

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Roland

Jeremy Erickson has passed away

Post by Roland »

Jeremy and his brother Josh were both active Tripleshotters in the early days. Haven't seen them on a ride recently but Josh says on Facebook:
Hi Everyone. My brother, my friend Jeremy Erickson passed away last Friday, Jan 6th. I was holding off posting on here. He died of a heart attack in his apartment. He was loyal, he was funny, he always had your back. He was loved by many. I only wish he would have allowed the people who cared about him most to help him more when he needed it. We are still trying to come to terms with it, and figure out what to do for a service and a celebration. It's heartwarming to see the messages on here. Thanks to all of you who were his friends for being a part of his life.
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... Ynrc9A13Bk

Thought those who knew him might want to know.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
Dolly

Re: Jeremy Erickson has passed away

Post by Dolly »

So sorry to hear this Roland. Very sad. Thank you for letting us know.
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

So sad..
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Really sad to hear this. Jeremy was a cheerful enthusiast of all things Tripleshot. We shared laughs about "gloating points", the measure of how good you could feel riding in inclement weather, when others missed it.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
Roland

Post by Roland »

Jeremy passed away on January 6th. We have a service scheduled on March 11, 2023 at 2pm-4pm at First Memorial Funeral Services. 4725 Falaise Dr. Victoria BC. If you knew Jeremy, cared about Jeremy, you are invited and welcome. If you would like to be added to the evite list, which will include a web link to join and/or be a part of the service remotely, please email me at josh.g.erickson(at)gmail.com.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"