Tripleshot Kit order

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

PeterW

Tripleshot Kit order

Post by PeterW »

Hi all, just wondering did the kit order all go to one location?
I got a FEDEX tracking saying my order was delivered but nothing was delivered to my address and checking with FEDEX the address associated with the order was not mine and they are not permitted to let me know where or who it was delivered to. Sure hope its not lost....
Rolf

Re: Tripleshot Kit order

Post by Rolf »

Hi Peter,

All 160 orders of 514 total pieces were sent to one member's home. Tomorrow, a small army of volunteers will begin the daunting task of sorting all these pieces into individual orders. It's unclear how many sorting sessions this process will take but we'll get pickup date, time, location, and info out to members as soon as we're in a position to do so.

Some background: Jakroo would have charged every member a flat-rate shipping fee of $35 to have orders sent to members' homes, regardless of order volume. So the club instead elected to pay the shipping cost of $1,000 (for 220 lbs by air-courier from China on a rush basis, inclusive of all landing taxes and duties) — a pretty significant member benefit!

The club's payment of shipping and the time and effort of our amazing sorting volunteers will have collectively saved our members $5,600. We hope that knowledge will help with exercising a little more patience this week and maybe next!
PeterW

Post by PeterW »

Thanks, saw the email this evening as well! :D
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Yes, sometimes forum posts need to become emails because the forum only reaches about 6.5 members these days. :roll: