March 30

Moderator: mfarnham

jeremy

March 30

Post by jeremy »

In case anyone was wondering what happened to me, I broke my chain at the bottom of king edward and had to walk home, hope the rest of you had more fun this morning than I did.
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
Plawless

Re: March 30

Post by Plawless »

that sucks Jeremy. I looped around up to Beacon Hill but didnt see you and thought that you had gone home. Sorry.
Roland

Post by Roland »

There is an epidemic of breaking chains. I broke one yesterday, Katie broke two recently.

How was the ride up to that point? It seemed rainy so I stayed in bed.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Shoot, Jeremy. Sorry we dropped you with mechanical problems. Walking any distance with cleats sucks.

Did you mean King George Terrace? Oak Bay's founding fathers would hardly have named such an iconic little road after that divorcee-marrying Edward VIII. ;)

Roland: you missed a cold, wet ride. This morning was the first time I stripped off my socks and shoes and propped my bare feet up to thaw in front of the fire at Moka House.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

Ya I ment king George, I always get that mixed up in my mind.
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
Brian S

Post by Brian S »

I just enjoyed honking at the peleton on Caddie Bay road from the warmth of my car (coming back from dropping my wife at the airport). Gosh you guys take up a lot of road (in an 'its all good' kind of way).
Tutto il rosa della vita