RingRoad

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

JohnT

RingRoad

Post by JohnT »

I see from the 'Best pandemic project ever' post that at least some are still riding the Ring Road. Lots of construction going on there. In most cases, a lane will remain open, but see below for dates when the Ring stops being a ring.

Phase 2 – May 11 to May 24 (Ring Road Closed, traffic diverted)
Ring Road will be closed for the deep excavation work. Traffic will be diverted through Parking Lot C. Some parking stalls in Lot C remain open. See Page 2 of map attached.

I am really getting used to not waking up at 5:30 am :-)....... unfortunately this also means I am getting used to not riding my bike :-(

JT
myboys

Re: RingRoad

Post by myboys »

Hi John,

Is there any update on the ring road's status? Hoping to head there Thursday (tomorrow) morning for a few laps of the TTT. Last week it was still OK in the morning. Otherwise I'm off to BHP.

Mary
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

Mary,
Ring Road is still in good shape. Flaggers are out during the day from about 7 to about 4. They only stop traffic when big trucks need to cross. May change tomorrow....

Mikael
Mikael

Post by Mikael »

Hi All TT people,

The ring road is blocked by the Student Union Building as of today, Wednesday 20th. There is a detour through the parking lot :(

Mikael
myboys

Post by myboys »

Thank you for updating Mikael. I guess the TTT becomes a regular ride.

Mary