Zwift ride and/or coffee?

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

mfarnham

Zwift ride and/or coffee?

Post by mfarnham »

Anyone up for an online ride tomorrow (Friday) or Sunday morning?

Anyone up for an online coffee tomorrow (Friday) or Sunday morning?

Cheers!
Martin
Robgrant

Re: Zwift ride and/or coffee?

Post by Robgrant »

I'll try another Zwift ride. I have followed you and will look for an invitation. Though if no-one else is going to join, don't get up early on my account.
Rob
Claire

Post by Claire »

I'd join for coffee! Steve and I are planning on doing a two-up cross ride tomorrow morning. Can we make the coffee a little later than usual TS coffee? Since we don't NEED to start at 5:45, we probably won't. But maybe coffee could be around 8:30? What works for others? And, can we make it a Zoom (video) meeting instead? I've never set one up, but I've attended them a few times lately.
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

OK.

I've sent invites on Zwift. 6:05am rollout for the ride.

Show up at (virtual) Moka House for coffee at 8:30am. You don't need to do the Zwift ride to do coffee!
I'll ask Jeremy to post a Discord link here, for those who haven't found their way to the Tripleshot channel yet.

Ciao!
Martin
Jeremy S

Post by Jeremy S »

Hey Everyone,

The Tripleshot Discord is always open for Zwifters and coffee chats. You can join the TS Discord from the following link:

https://discord.gg/2ak3DSz

For our special holiday Friday coffee we can do a Zoom meeting if that is what people would like. If we do a Zoom meeting we would be limited to 40 minutes (unless someone has a paid account) so we would have to schedule a time.

For anyone who does want to join the voice chat tomorrow morning on Discord after Zwifting, or for people who want to meet up there anytime, you can go directly to the Moka House Coffee voice chat channel:

https://discord.gg/BCqcETy

Cheers,
Jeremy
Claire

Post by Claire »

Cool, thanks Jeremy! I'm actually not as available as I'd imagined and will not make it this week. But I'm intrigued to try it soon so hopefully all these restrictions on our gathering last for at least another few days!

:roll:
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

Coffee, Moka House (on Discord), 9am tomorrow (Sunday)?

Martin