Our last day in Canada

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Steven

Our last day in Canada

Post by Steven »

Dear Tripleshot friends,

Today, was our last full day here in Victoria.

It's just over 2 years since we arrived here, and having lived in 6 different countries, nothing compares or even comes close to life on Vancouver island. My wife Amanda and I have fallen in love with this place.

Tomorrow, 21 March, we fly from Victoria to Amsterdam via Vancouver, and then by car to Antwerp, Belgium, where we're setting up a new home, and business hub. Yup, the timing is most defiantly questionable!!!!

Our aim in the future, is to spend about 3 months of each year on Vancouver Island :)

I would like to thank everyone at Tripleshot for the amazing camaraderie, laughter and new friends, and for taking me on some truly unforgettable rides, especially 'The Big Loop, and the Great Trail.

Thank you from the bottom of the heart.

Steve
Rolf

Re: Our last day in Canada

Post by Rolf »

Buddhaspeed, Steve. Stay healthy!

Seeya when you're back...
wonger

Post by wonger »

It's been a pleasure riding with you Steve. Enjoy your new adventure and I look forward to pedalling with you again when you are back in town. Safe travels!

Geoff
toddhatfield

Post by toddhatfield »

Ouch, that's a tough time to move house. Best of luck with the move. Stay safe. I look forward to riding with you when you return!
rduncan

Post by rduncan »

Really awesome riding with you Steve. See you when you’re back.
Rob Duncan
norman marcy

Post by norman marcy »

Whowa ! was good to make your aquantence and have you as part oft 3shot team best of luck enjoy the belgium beer and the cross riding. Have fun at next years spring classics... our beer and in both cases maybe waffles or most definitely Frittes !!

Stormin Norman