all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

mfarnham

How to get the new kit (options)

Post by mfarnham »

Hey folks,

Just an update on Kit.

1) If you ordered kit, but never picked it up, Barton has it:

He's at 616 Pine Street in Vic West. His email is bartonjb (at) protonmail (dot) com

From Barton:
"Beware (and aware) of the dog, Daisy the Corgi, ridiculously friendly but likely to leave the yard if you leave the gate open.

Come down the driveway after closing the gate to the back of the house. Under the sunroom is a picnic table with many boxes of kit. I will have the kit sorted alphabetically by first name with each box marked with A to E etc. Double check that the package is yours."

2) If you didn't order, or want to order more, there will be another kit order in the Fall. Pricing is better for bulk orders, so if you can be patient, it's probably a good idea to wait until Fall to order more.

3) The Jakroo store is open year round, if you lack patience:
http://shop.jakroo.ca/Tripleshot-Cycling-Club-2018
As a club, we get a day-to-day discount below the usual single-item price, but the prices between bulk orders will still be substantially higher.

Note that if you're ordering because you wrecked your kit in a crash, there is an option to order crash replacement kit at half price. Scroll down toward the bottom of the page here: https://www.jakroo.com/us/warranty.html

4) We do have a few items leftover from the Spring Kit order (we had to order some spares to make our volume targets). We currently still have in stock:

Women's
Jersey and Bib (sold as pair for $163)
1 size medium
1 size large

Men's
Jersey and Bib (sold as pair for $163)
1 size small
1 size large
Bib only (for $81)
2 size large

Note that these are bargain prices relative to ordering from the day-to-day store, because we're passing the volume discounts from the Spring order onto you. Contact Jill Plasteras if you're interested in obtaining some of this kit in stock.

Martin
rduncan

Re: How to get the new kit (options)

Post by rduncan »

Is there any kit left from the bulk order? Men's large upper and Medium shorts. If not, when is the next order typically placed?

thanks,
Rob
Rob Duncan
John D

Post by John D »

rduncan wrote:Is there any kit left from the bulk order? Men's large upper and Medium shorts.
Umm...perhaps read the message above? Next order is usually later summer/early fall in preparation for winter.

J.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Mich

Post by Mich »

Hi Jill -- I would love to take the women's medium bib and jersey off your hands. What is the best way to make that happen? (If only you had a skinsuit...)
rmmierau@gmail.com

Post by rmmierau@gmail.com »

Good day I have been away since 4 April, I would like to come and get my kit today. I am sorry for not seeing the note about bringing kit to coffee way back.

Thanks Ron Mierau
Jill

Post by Jill »

Excess kit has been selling fast and I am down to just a few remaining items.
There is 1 small Jersey/Bib shorts Men's remaining
2 Large bib short only men's
1 large bib short only women's
The prices for these reflect the 25% discount that we received on our first kit order so if you need any of these they are selling at a good price.
Contact me if you are interested.
Jill
Ann

Post by Ann »

For any women looking for kit, the Men’s small will likely fit like Women’s medium.
Jill

Post by Jill »

A few last items from the kit order are remaining:
1 small Jersey/Bib shorts Men's remaining
1 Large bib short only men's
1 large bib short only women's
Selling at a good discount price so please contact me if you are interested.

Jill