New Kit Order: Spring 2018

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

mfarnham

New Kit Order: Spring 2018

Post by mfarnham »

The store is open.

Note that pricing in the store is not the price we'll pay. We have a 25% discount over the pricing in the store. In order to get that discount (plus free shipping) you need to enter the
following Coupon Code: TRIPLESHOT-25

Don't forget to do this or you'll pay more than necessary.

Here's the link:
http://shop.jakroo.ca/Tripleshot-Cycling-Club-2018

Note that youth kit is in a *separate* online store. Youth need to buy the jersey with the youth sponsor logos on it, not the jersey from the adult store. They are free to shop for other items (accessories, etc.) in the adult store. I'm not posting the youth store link here, in order to prevent confusion. I will send that link to Lister to distribute to the youth members.

Please read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7566
to learn more about how pricing works. In short, it's good to order lots of Summer kit now, but wait on Winter kit. In the Fall, it will make sense to order lots of Winter kit. Pricing is by volume, so discounts will likely be the best you'll see in years in these first two orders (Spring/Fall).

Shop away, Tripleshotters. The store will close on March 29, so don't delay.

Cheers!
Martin

p.s. The vest is being edited. If you're thinking of ordering the vest, you may want to wait until tomorrow to see the final version.
Paul C.

Re: New Kit Order: Spring 2018

Post by Paul C. »

Re ... vest being edited.
Is the orange vest currently shown the final version?

Also in the future....consider team socks. We will look very pro with matching socks.

Thanks again to Neal and the clothing committee for all their work and creativity.
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

We're still awaiting edits on the vest. The goal is something solid orange on the front, as the argyle is a bit overwhelming at this point. Argyle would remain on the upper back and sides.

Note on socks noted. Next time.

Best,
Martin
Paula

Post by Paula »

Thanks to all that have been involved with the new kit. What an incredible amount of work. Now I understand why there were lots of moans when the idea of a new kit was tossed around!

Vests. There were 2 vests that we were able to try on. The Epic and the Epic Pro. The one listed in the store is the Epic. The Epic Standard, that is listed, compared to the Pro is thinner and stretchier with less weatherproofing.

Will the Epic Pro be available. For some reason that is the one I have marked down to get, likely the weatherproofing quality.

Thanks again!
Paula
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

We decided to go with just the Epic, partly at Jakroo's recommendation that it was good value for money.

If we offered "regular" and "premium" of all items, then costs would go up substantially for everyone in the club, because we'd have lower volumes on each individual item and so higher prices on everything. We made an exception for the jersey, since it's a super critical item and we wanted everyone to have the option to go deluxe if it was important to them. In other cases we made judgment calls and settled on a single item that would be good quality but affordable.

For someone really dying to have a particular piece, Jakroo can probably do a one-off with the design already in place. But it'll cost.

Best,
Martin

p.s. As of Mar 24, the version of the vest in the store is incorrect. The final design will be plain orange/red on the front and the lower back (with blue lettering), and orange/red argyle on the sides and upper back. The blue band on the back (with orange/red lettering) will remain. Hopefully the store will update the design on Monday.
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Thanks all who worked on the kit order. I know from last year it's a TON of work, with a million questions to answer.

One question though; anyone else have strangers say "Hi Norm!" when they pass you wearing it? :wink:
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
sphillips

Post by sphillips »

I've seen a few of these new kits around on enthusiastic Tripleshotters. How do I get the one I ordered?
Thanks,

Scott
barton bourassa

Post by barton bourassa »

Hi Scott. From the Forum:

Post subject: Re: Kit unveiling night. Sunday 22nd April at 6pm
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:01 am

Hello to All! Yes, the kit is at my place. A lot of it!! Send me an email at bartonjb@protonmail.com if you want to pick it up at my place. I am at home today so you could come by and give me a knock and I'll help you find your kit.

Beware (and aware) of the dog, Daisy the Corgi, ridiculously friendly but likely to leave the yard if you leave the gate open.

I am at 616 Pine Street in Victoria West. Come down the driveway after closing the gate to the back of the house. Under the sunroom is a picnic table with many boxes of kit. I will have the kit sorted alphabetically by first name with each box marked with A to E etc. Double check that the package is yours.

As Neil said the kit will be at the Fernwood pub on Sunday and I'll have it at coffee on Tuesday.

Barton.
Barton Bourassa