Simonson Clan at Track Provincials

Moderator: mfarnham

AJ Neale

Simonson Clan at Track Provincials

Post by AJ Neale »

For those who may have missed seeing Eric wearing his fresh Provincial Champions jersey on the Tuesday ride, it was symbolic of the success the Simonson Clan had last weekend at the Velodrome. I counted 7 individual provincial titles between Eric, Heather, Holly and Logan !! CONGRATULATIONS! For years I have wondered how they store all their bikes, now I need to ask how they have room for all the jerseys.

It was nice to see Logan and Holly out with Dad on Friday, and as usual, it eased the tension in the group ........everyone knew the sprints would be won by a Simonson. ;) Kudos to Eric as well for charging to the top of King George on a recent ride AHEAD of all the climber types! And you say you can only sprint! All that indoor winter training right?

So hats off to an impressive display of family hard work and fun.....it's pretty cool.

Andrew
John D

Re: Simonson Clan at Track Provincials

Post by John D »

Seeing Holly jump on her Mom's wheel (as Heather went off the front for a lap) in the combined Elite/Masters women's scratch race last Saturday was pretty neat. Although I hear she also boxed her Mom in one of the later events. :wink:
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Paula

Post by Paula »

Very cool! Congratulations to the Simonson Clan!!

Where are the videos and photos!!
Paul C.

Post by Paul C. »

If I get a track bike could I catch a Simonson?
..perhaps a T.T.bike could help...
Im thinking Heather.....on B2 ride....give me
handicap as I'm almost 65.
And let us know the latest bike count for the family.?
Way to fight.Congrats.
P.C