Last Few days before the Ride for MS

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

bisonesque

Last Few days before the Ride for MS

Post by bisonesque »

Hello,

I am participating in the MS Bike again this year to help fund research to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. I will be one of a number of riders participating this year in an attempt to raise $350,000 to aid in Multiple Sclerosis research. I am trying to surpass the $4000.00 that I raised last year, and I only have 4 days left!

Why am I riding?

My father was diagnosed with MS only a few short years ago. We have seen the challenges he has faced as the disease has progressed. It is debilitating. The MS Society has been a critical support in helping my parents understand what supports and services are available to them.

Not only is there no cure for MS, but there is very little known about the disease at all, and no effective treatments.

Also, Canada has the highest rates of MS in the world. Finding a cure for MS will make a huge difference for the many Canadians who live through its challenges on a daily basis.

If you have already donated, thank you so much.

If not, please consider making a donation at my personal page: http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR/BikeTou ... fr_id=5649

Thank you so much
Alex
bisonesque

Re: Last Few days before the Ride for MS

Post by bisonesque »

Thank so much to Neil Forrest, Gerry Luco, Joe Barrett, Shelagh Machin, Mary Griffith, David Ley, Jill Plasteras, Alan Cassels and Ritchie Hughes for your very kind donations.

What a wonderful, supportive and generous group of folks we have in this club.