Raising Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Again

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

bisonesque

Raising Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Again

Post by bisonesque »

Hey folks,

Time for some shameless solicitation! Last year was my first time raising funds for MS through the MS Bike, and the TS community generously donated. You helped me to raise over $4000.00. I am riding again this year, and would sincerely appreciate what support you can provide.

In addition to a number of friends who have been living with MS for years, my father was recently diagnosed with MS himself. While they believe he has been living with the disease for more than a decade, it only became truly apparent over the last couple of years as he is needed progressive support to manage the disease.

Since he diagnosis, the MS Society has been incredible in helping him and my mom understand the disease, access resources they never would have found otherwise, helped them access personal supports and been an incredibly supportive place. Even to the point where they have helped them fill in and submit government forms.

I am taking part in the MS Bike on August 19th and 20th to raise funds to support those on the Southern Island living with MS, and to contribute to the search for a cure.

Please visit my site here is you are inclined to support this worthy cause.
http://mssoc.convio.net/site/TR/BikeTou ... fr_id=5649

Thanks
Alex
bisonesque

Re: Raising Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Again

Post by bisonesque »

Thank you very much to Alan Cassels and Jill Plasteras for your kind donations. It is very much appreciated!

Alex
bisonesque

Re: Raising Funds for Multiple Sclerosis Again

Post by bisonesque »

Thank you very much Shelagh. Your donation is much appreciated.

Alex