Tripleshot Spring 2017 Kit Order

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

bikehart

Tripleshot Spring 2017 Kit Order

Post by bikehart »

The 2017 Tripleshot spring kit order is up and ready to accept your order. Here is the link to the champ systems Tripleshot store:

https://custom2.champ-sys.com/teamstore ... Spring2017

If you have done this before you know the drill. If not please review the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVGxg9QQbI

To access the CS Direct Tripleshot Cycling store for the first time, you MUST first log in under “I am a CS Direct Member” on the screen (NOT New customer screen) with the following credentials:

email/username: tripleshot
password: cycling

Here is the link to the log in page:
http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-CA/

Once logged into the store you will be asked to create your own personal account to order. You will only need to do this once. The next time you log in use your own log in information.

To begin select the link to the Spring 2017 kit order and then select the order button on each item you would like to purchase. You will notice many options. The details for each upgrade option are on the champion web site, including a night video which shows their Vivid technology. Not every item comes with all options so there is some clicking around to find exactly what you need.

There is an automatic 10% discount on checkout and you can pay with either Visa or M/C.

The order will be open for 2 weeks. i.e. you have two weeks to place your order and pay for your kit. The order closes automatically on the 29th of April 2017.

When the order is closed it will take Champ Systems approximately 4-5 weeks to make the kit and ship it to us. Pick-up will be at coffee on the first Friday after it arrives: June 2, 2017.

If you have any questions please post them here...

Thanks
Hugh
Last edited by bikehart on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bikehart

Re: Tripleshot Spring 2017 Kit Order

Post by bikehart »

The spring kit order opens tonight at midnight...
Ann

Post by Ann »

Thanks, Hugh!

At the kit try-on event, I wrote down that I wanted to get a Performance jersey. Now, looking on the order site, I see that there are two types for Performance: Pro and Summer.

I asked the CS online support what the difference is and here's what my support guy said:

Primarily it is the fabrics used on the body of the jersey.
The Pro is CS Tech, while the Summer is the lightweight CS AirLite fabric.
The AirLite fabric is quite light compared to the tech.

I remember that the jersey I liked was a really nice, smooth fabric, kind of like my Rapha one.

Does anyone remember if both types of jerseys were available there and any guesses as to which one I tried?

Ann
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The summer kit is very thin almost mesh, the pro kit is light but not as airy if that makes any sense..
Ann

Post by Ann »

Thanks. That helps. I think it was the Pro kit then.
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

It looks like our regular 10% discount is not being applied on checkout. I will look into the issue and post here when I know more...
Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The discount issue has been resolved, your total should be reduced by 10% when you check out. Champ will credit the 10% to anyone who has already placed their order and did not receive the discount.

Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The Spring kit order closes soon...
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Hugh: I haven't ordered kit for a few years, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

I'm looking for some new winter bib tights. I swear by the neoprene/tech fleece tights, but I don't see them available as part of the current order. I see APEX winter shield ($209) and straight tech fleece ($143) as part of the TS options; but the neoprene/tech fleece tights ($154) are the only one of Champ-Sys's regular choices that aren't part of our order.

Is this something we can change on request, or is it a deliberate omission that we're stuck with?

Thanks for all your work on orders over the years, Hugh. 8)
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Just noticed your question ..all product should be available in the order, did you get an answer from champsys support?
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Update ...the order has been extended until the 29...thanks Hugh