Diamondback Podium Equipe 56cm

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

AdamD

Diamondback Podium Equipe 56cm

Post by AdamD »

This was my trainingbike for the past year so only saw use while I was at home (which was rare) and no racing, never crashed it. Size is 56cm so good for anyone 5' 8.5" or so to me at 6'2" (if your into a really agressive position). Bike has a total of probably 7 months of riding.

Components are Sram Force 11sp, except for a Sram Red WiFli long cage rear derailiur. Meaning you can run a 32tooth cassette with no problems and have no need for compact crank and losing your big gears. It's really perfect.

Wheels are HED Ardennes, very nice wheelset with a 25mm diameter braketrack they feel so much better cornering and riding along than anything else I've used. Very strong for training, but also light and capable for racing.

Cockpit and seatpost is HED alluminum, very nice stuff, if you don't care for my 140mm stem (probably the case) i think i have a 100mm or 110mm FSA stem also.
No pedals

I will put the following on brand new before selling: Chain, Cassette, chainrings, brake pads, bartape, cables. The bottom bracket was replaced a month ago, and wheels were trued and serviced a month ago also. This bike will feel brand new. I can also include some stuff to keep you rolling like an extra brand new pair of tire and roll of bartape.

Bike will be availible Dec 16th ish, Asking $2700

dont have a photo at the moment but the colour is the same as this model
Adam de Vos