Saturday Oct 1

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

barton bourassa

Saturday Oct 1

Post by barton bourassa »

Going for an easy ride. Leaving from Disco on Menzies at 7 AM for the Regular Sunday Route maybe with an Observatory or two. Hoping to be back in town by 10 for the Pro City garage sale!

Barton.
Barton Bourassa
Rolf

Re: Saturday Oct 1

Post by Rolf »

Hey Barton, when are you going back to long and slow on Sundays? I enjoyed those grinding January/February 100+ slogs up and down the Peninsula and out to Metchosin so much. :P
barton bourassa

Might be a while. Family things have come up and it works best for me to ride Saturday mornings. So, I am always looking for company recognizing that for most folks Sunday works better. My plan is to build back up to 100 K by November, stick to that for a couple months then build more to 100 miles by April. We shall see! You are most welcome to join in any time you can!

Cheers,

Barton.
Barton Bourassa
myboys

Post by myboys »

Barton, sounds like a plan.

See you dark and early!

Cheers!
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

I'd be into some long and slows out Metchosin way or peninsula (no need to wait till Jan/Feb) if others are interested. Maybe we can plan some Barton-esque rides in the meantime.

Louise 3.0
barton bourassa

Great ride this morning if you like a nice solid C pace! Just under 80 K at close to 25 K/Hr. Really nice and steady with Mikael and Mary. Relaxed pace, gentle on the mind but enough that we felt it at the end. Looking forward to more of these thru the fall and early winter.

Time for re branding I think. Let's call it the Saturday C ride!

Barton.
Barton Bourassa