Victoria 1/2 Marathon

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Paula

Victoria 1/2 Marathon

Post by Paula »

Okay, I know this is a cycling club but this post is on behalf of our Mexican student, Paco.
He has been training for the Victoria 1/2 Marathon but when he went to sign up, it's full. Anyone know of someone who wants to sell their number? Or any other advice?

Thanks
Paula. (I am NOT a runner, although would love to be of my knees and ankles could handle it).
Louise Wallace

Re: Victoria 1/2 Marathon

Post by Louise Wallace »

My neighbor has an entry but is injured. I was thinking of using it though I haven't trained. If he used it he would be racing as a 50 year old woman though. I'll see if she is still willing to give it up.
Louise
John D

Post by John D »

Louise Wallace wrote:If he used it he would be racing as a 50 year old woman though.
No problem. Paula picks up the race-bib at the registration desk and then hands it off to Paco, who then runs the race. Paula is recorded as having scored a PB and having also destroyed the field in the female 50-55 year category. :wink:
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Paula

Post by Paula »

I love that suggestion!! And then I can post it on Facebook and all my 'friends' will finally think I have made something of myself....

But seriously, are entries transferable, and if so he should be able too I change it to a 28 year old male. Mmmm, or I can have a PB
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I'll suggest that if one intends to perpetrate a fraud—even if upon those sorry proponents of group-jogging—one should perhaps not plan the specifics in a public forum. :idea:
Julie

Post by Julie »

Don't underestimate that field. Or is Paco elite? I'm just saying those chicks are fast.