Tripleshot Fall Kit Order 2016

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

bikehart

Tripleshot Fall Kit Order 2016

Post by bikehart »

The 2016 Tripleshot fall kit order is up and ready to accept your order. Here is the link to the champ systems Tripleshot store:

https://custom2.champ-sys.com/teamstore ... otFall2016

If you have done this before you know the drill. If not please review the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVGxg9QQbI

To access the CS Direct Tripleshot Cycling store for the first time, you MUST first log in under “I am a CS Direct Member” on the screen (NOT New customer screen) with the following credentials:

email/username: tripleshot
password: cycling

Here is the link to the log in page:
http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-CA/

Once logged into the store you will be asked to create your own personal account to order. You will only need to do this once. The next time you log in use your own log in information.

To begin select the link to the fall 2016 kit order and then select the order button on each item you would like to purchase. You will notice many options which we did not have previously. The details for each upgrade option are on the champion web site, including a night video which shows their Vivid technology. Not every item comes with all options so there is some clicking around to find exactly what you need.

There is an automatic 10% discount on checkout and you can pay with either Visa or M/C.

The order will be open for 3 weeks. i.e. you have two weeks to place and pay for your kit. The order closes automatically on the 10th of September 2016.

When the order is closed it will take Champ Systems approximately 4-5 weeks to make the kit and ship it to us. Pick-up will be at coffee on the first Friday after it arrives: October 22, 2016.

If you have any questions please post them here...

Thanks
Hugh
Mike Frankenberger

Re: Tripleshot Fall Kit Order 2016

Post by Mike Frankenberger »

Hi Hugh
I went to order a jersey for nick and there is no longer an option for a silicon gripper at the bottom. Can you tell me if this is an oversight that can be corrected or if that option is no longer available?
jbarrett

Post by jbarrett »

Hi Hugh,
The CS folks were very helpful on the phone and via chats. I've now got my sizes right and the style of jersey and shorts selected. I went to checkout and .... there's not automatic discount of 10%. After chatting with William (he checked the TS account) he said he couldn't figure out why it's not automatically being applied. William asked me to check with you to see if there's a discount number that we should apply or .....?
Thanks Hugh.
Joe B.
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Joe,
I will send a note to champ to see if I can get the discount applied.
Thanks
Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Mike,
Check with Champ...the options different on each style.
Thanks
Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The discount has-been applied...Hugh
sarahvko

Post by sarahvko »

Hi,

I ordered a pair of medium bella bib shorts just a few hours ago, and didn't think to check the sizing chart. I have medium Sugois but am thinking this might mean that the large bella shorts would be a better fit. Is there any way I can still change my order? Who would be the best person to get in touch with about this?

Thank you,

Sarah
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Sarah please send a note to champ systems..thanks Hugh