International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for triple shot

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Mike Peters

International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for triple shot

Post by Mike Peters »

Hi All,

I am new to the posts so may not have picked the best spot for this but here it is. As mentioned at a couple of coffee sessions I was able to get the Victoria Conservatory Of Music to agree to 2 for 1 tickets for the International Guitar Night Concert for Triple Shot members. The show is Sunday Nov 8 at Alix Goolden Hall at 8pm. It features 4 fabulous guitar players including Lulo Rienhardt - Django Reinhardt's grand nephew - from Germany, Brian Gore from San Francisco, Stephen Bennet from Vermont and Itamar Erez from Isreal.

I will have tickets on Tuesday and will bring some with me on the Wednesday morning ride starting on Richardson and I will also hit the Friday ride. Alternately I can be reached on cell at 250-885-4950 - email mike@pacificmusic.net - my office is at 3117 Delta Ave. You can also call me with a credit card number and I can have the tickets at the door for you. Tickets are $25.00 each so $25 for two for you. Judging by the interest already expressed Cyclists are music fans. Please let me know if you are planning to come.

Here is a link for a Youtube EPK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-ybtvz7hw

the website is www.internationalguitarnight.com

All the best,
Mike Peters