Tripleshot Spring Kit Order Open

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

bikehart

Tripleshot Spring Kit Order Open

Post by bikehart »

The 2016 TS spring kit order is up and ready to accept your kit order. Here is the link to the champ systems Tripleshot store:

https://custom.champ-sys.com/teamstore/ ... Sprint2016

If you have done this before you know the drill. If not please review the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVGxg9QQbI

To access the CS Direct Tripleshot Cycling store for the first time, you MUST first log in under “I am a CS Direct Member” on the screen (NOT New customer screen) with the following credentials:

email/username: tripleshot
password: cycling

Here is the link to the log in page:
http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-CA/

Once logged into the store you will be asked to create your own personal account to order. You will only need to do this once. The next time you log in use your own log in information.

To begin select the link to the spring 2016 kit order and then select the order button on each item you would like to purchase. You will notice many options which we did not have previously. The details for each upgrade option are on the champion web site, including a night video which shows their Vivid technology. Not every item comes with all options so there is some clicking around to find exactly what you need.

There is an automatic 10% discount on checkout and you can pay with either Visa or M/C.

The order will be open for 2 weeks. i.e. you have two weeks to place and pay for your kit. The order closes automatically on the 21st of March 2016.

When the order is closed it will take Champ Systems approximately 6-8 weeks to make the kit and ship it to us. Pick-up will be at coffee on the first Friday after it arrives: May 6 or 13, 2016.

If you have any questions please post them here...

Thanks
Hugh
Last edited by bikehart on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rolf

Re: Tripleshot Spring Kit Order Open

Post by Rolf »

Has anyone tried both the APEX Winter Shield tights (designed for Lampre, apparently) and the Neoprene/CSTech Fleece tights?

I bought the latter (neoprene/fleece) five or so years ago and they've offered amazing comfort below 6°C. The neoprene front panel has kept me super cozy where it counts. :D Unfortunately, the fleece is starting to pill and bunch a little.

I'm curious about the APEX Winter Shield, and whether they're worth an extra $40...
John D

Post by John D »

Rolf wrote:I'm curious about the APEX Winter Shield, and whether they're worth an extra $40...
Can't say whether they're worth the extra $40, but I do expect they'll be too warm for SPRING! :P
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Well, perhaps the powers that be have improved things; I haven't bought kit for a few years.

But there was a time when the delay between ordering and receiving items meant that Spring was actually the correct time to place an order with Winter riding in mind. :wink:
John D

Post by John D »

Rumour has it that Champ-Sys is developing an armada of "kit-drones" to drop your order right at your door-step.
bradzarikoff

Post by bradzarikoff »

Quick question for kit junkies (not you John, I'm preparing for *next* winter already): what are the pros/cons of the CS Apex Winter Shield Fleece jacket and the Neoprene/Tech Fleece jacket? Why pay +$40?
Brad Z.
Brian S

Post by Brian S »

just on the CS website--order has closed as of yesterday (not the 21st?)
Hugh--will pm you as well
Tutto il rosa della vita
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Thanks Brian I will have a look and get it reopened.

Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Still working on getting the store reopened....
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The order has been reopened and there is a new url:

https://custom.champ-sys.com/teamstore/ ... Sprint2016

If you have already submitted your order you are all good to go, if not you still can using the link above and the directions at the top of this thread.

Happy shopping!
Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The spring 2016 kit order has been sent to production, thanks to everyone who placed an order. When it arrives in Victoria, in a few weeks I will post here and we will distribute it at Friday coffee. Stay tuned for details.

Happy ridding..
Hugh
EricS

Post by EricS »

DAMN IT! I have been waiting months to order new shorts, and I missed this completely. Guess I have to visit the forum more often. Hugh, if you ever put in orders between the two big ones (spring and fall) let me know. I guess I'll be shopping for plan black bibs in the meantime. Damn.

Eric
Eric Simonson
John D

Post by John D »

Hi Eric;

Sorry you missed the order. We do try to get the word out, both on the Forum and in pre-ride announcements. That said, perhaps we should start sending email notifications to the entire membership when we open new kit orders in the future. Although we generally try not to bother people with email messages, this might be a case where we should be more proactive.

Cheers,
John
EricS

Post by EricS »

Totally get it. I'm mad at myself, no one else.

Happened to be at a time were I was not riding with TS or forumming much.

An email reminder would be cool though.

Thanks,

E
Eric Simonson
Julie

Post by Julie »

Maybe people can sign up a list of who wants notifications about when new kit orders are coming. That being said I don't want to create extra work & im not opposed to being "bothered", it seems there's always people who miss the order.
Great idea!
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Two things...
1. The kit order has just arrived and will be at coffee Friday morning after the ride. If you can't make it to coffee this week I will send an email to the owners of the left over items with details on other pick up options.

2. Is it time for the next order? If you are keen please post here, if we get... say five or more posts I will open a new order.

See you at coffee on Friday May 6, 2016?
Thanks
Hugh
EricS

Post by EricS »

ew, ew, ew...pick me! I mean, open another order! Come on you procrastinators, or you really new members, or you folks who only check the forum once every couple of months and missed the last order: help a guy out. I need new shorts, and came this close to buying plain black ones (boring!).

Post here if you need and new kit items!

Please.

Thanks,

Eric
Eric Simonson
L2R

Post by L2R »

Sure, I could put an order in. You're welcome, Eric :lol:
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I need stuff.
jbarrett

Post by jbarrett »

Hi Hugh,

I'm ready to shop for a few items. Can you please let us know when the new order deadline is coming up.

Thanks so much,

Joe B.