First of many Christmas GPS doodles...

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Fozzy

Re: First of many Christmas GPS doodles...

Post by Fozzy »

Nice work Steve!!
steve

Post by steve »

Hey Steve,

I like the Christmas theme! I recently met someone who was telling me about their experience at the Victoria TED conference and she went on about how much she enjoyed your talk, without knowing that I knew you. She went on about how interesting, creative and passionate you were about the topic; sounds like you did a great job.

Steve
Lund

Post by Lund »

Thanks for sharing that, Steve.

The TEDx Talk went really well. Alan was there and has been gushing about my performance, but of course his man-crush makes him a tad biased.

I'll share the link when it's ready. (Should be soon.)
Alan

Post by Alan »

It's true, I was at the TedX event, three rows back, close enough to the stage to see Steve's wrinkled brow, yet far enough that his droning on couldn't keep me awake. As for the gushing, that part was true, but it wasn't me gushing. I stood by in the 'breakout' session afterwards in the mezzanine, watching Steve hold court as this bizarre throng of Strava-Steve groupies including many women, (several of whom didn't appear to be all that psychopathic), loped around in Steve's orbit, trying to catch a little heat from his manly, artistic glow. Thankfully the miracle of chemistry (weapons-grade, anti-nausea drugs) got me through that gut-lurching spectacle.
Claire

Post by Claire »

That's awesome. I think I'm developing a crush on the M.T. He's so versatile! I'm thinking that he's also a good baker, and has prepared a special fruit cake for me (at his feet). I can taste it already!