Monday Ride?

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

Brently_G

Monday Ride?

Post by Brently_G »

Anyone interested in a Monday morning ride to start BC day off in style?

Any ideas or thoughts?
wonger

Re: Monday Ride?

Post by wonger »

I'll be departing Madrona in Parksville at 6, heading to Port Alberni and back again. Company would be great!
FairweatherMike

Post by FairweatherMike »

Are we following the TS tradition of meeting at Fairfield Buckstar for a 7:20 departure?
Mike Skinner
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

6 am at Douglas & Alpha Bucky's for something wacky or 7 am at Fairfield Bucky's for the default holiday Monday Sunday route? I can only do 'til about 9:30. Not looking for a hard ride. How about 6 am Mayfair Bucky's for 100 km (or less) out to East Sooke? We'll hit all the hills. Lagoon, Pears, Lindholm, Rocky Point, Silver Spray, Gillespie (out and back), and then back East Sooke and do all the hills again in the other direction. We'll go easy so it's not hard. This is the stuff that puts hair on your chest.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

wonger wrote:I'll be departing Madrona in Parksville at 6, heading to Port Alberni and back again. Company would be great!
Wonger, do you want to pick me up at Starbucks on the strip on the way out? Andrew
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

I was thinking about meeting for the 7:30 (Sunday/holiday) ride, but there doesn't appear to be a lot of enthusiasm. I'll check again at 10:30 to see what's up and set the alarm (or not) based on that.

JT
Brently_G

Post by Brently_G »

I will swing by Fairfield Starbucks for 7:30

Hope to have some company
wonger

Post by wonger »

Andrew that sounds good but likely I will leave a bit later as I'm still up! 250.588.6588 - send me a text or call in the morning.