Saturday June 23rd - slow and hilly, with breakfast!

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

AndreaR

Saturday June 23rd - slow and hilly, with breakfast!

Post by AndreaR »

I know the tour is on Sunday, but I'm not doing it this year. Instead, I'm planning to do a weird Peninsula ride Saturday morning starting at 6:30 from the Switch Bridge. Includes Munns, Wallace to the airport, back through Sidney, Lochside, then cross the highway at Sayward, Brookleigh, Old W Saanich, ending up at Nourish for bbq pancakes - yum! This is definitely going to be a slower paced ride, great for any C riders out there who want to do some hills at their own pace. Please let me know if you'd like to join me :)

Andrea R
AndreaR

Re: Saturday June 23rd - slow and hilly, with breakfast!

Post by AndreaR »

I haven't had any takers, so I'm amending this ride to two hours, starting at 8, finishing at 10 at Nourish. If you want to do your own ride, consider joining me and Vanessa for breakfast :)
arose

Post by arose »

Hi Andrea, Jimmy and I would like to join you for the ride but likely not the breakfast (as tempting as it is...). A good morning ride will be great before a day full of house chores :) Shall we meet at 8am at the Switch Bridge then? Alli.
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

8am at the Switch Bridge it is :) Now if only the weather will cooperate...
arose

Post by arose »

Oh, that's true...if it is raining we will not be going...I forgot to mention that. Fingers crossed for dry! / A.
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

The roads are looking super wet this morning and my allergies are making me suffer. Sorry Allie, I'm out.
arose

Post by arose »

HI Andrea, no problem...disappointing though, eh. Let's try again soon. Have a good weekend! / Alli.