Caleb Pike March 29 - Results

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Caleb Pike March 29 - Results

Post by Plawless »

Its official Tripleshot is a force to be reckoned with. 8) First we have Battling Bill Ethier taking 3rd place and then Joe"how's that for a poodle" Gard getting 4th. Big Ring Taylr finished just out of the money but he looked hungry for more (especialy when he was passed by some B riders geting a free pull from the A group! He want REVENGE!) Then huge kudos go out to Dave(the Animal) Spiers who came out ot watch but entered his first ever race! Well done Dave - and he beat the pants off some folks to boot! Your intrepid reporter went down in flames finishing 18th. I hope to have a complete list of excuses manufactured in time for Tuesday's ride...

Anyway Tripleshot rocked Caleb Pike. And Bil is sitting 2nd overall in the B's.

Very Cool!
Roland

Post by Roland »

Looks like good times were had by all. Nice day for racing.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
bill

Post by bill »

And yes do not forget all those who came out to laugh at us, oops I mean cheer us on: Andrew (offical photographer) Talyor, Claire (the climber) Taylor, Bob (get that car off me) Cameron, Kim (I love poodles) Gard, SARAH (extra billing for my lady friend), Dr. Sinclair and forgive me if I have forgotten anyone else.

See ya Tuesday
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Woo hoo, way to go TSr's. Special nod to Dave. Gettin' caught in the vortex, eh Dave?

Pete, here's what I picture happened. Close enough?

"After riding tempo on the front for an hour, PL ramped it up to set up the break for Bill and Joe. Shredding the field at 50kph, Pete ('It's Hammertime') Lawless broke the legs of all but two pretenders who squeaked by Bill and Joe via the most unsavoury of tactics, claiming "No-one can pull after Pete!".

Job well done, P"HT"L rolled in with the gruppetto entertaining all with jokes and admonitions to get their TTT jobs done."
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
Billy

Post by Billy »

Or he got dropped - is there a C or D group???
Brian S

caleb pike

Post by Brian S »

Oh thank God for a new picture on the forum entrance page. Thanks from your friendly get puft, stay puft guy.
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

I dunno. A guy who climbs smiling is pretty discouraging... :)
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4