fi'zi:k R3 Road Shoes (Size 43.5 EU/ 10 US) - *BEST OFFER*

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

DIStrasser

fi'zi:k R3 Road Shoes (Size 43.5 EU/ 10 US) - *BEST OFFER*

Post by DIStrasser »

Basically new, I have had these shoes for about 8 months, but have only ridden on them 5 times in dry conditions only. They aren't the right fit for my particular feet, so sticking with my Bonts. They retail for $299 + HST.

I am looking to unload them, so If the size is right an you are interested, then send me an email: david@poweredbyareas.com

Cheers.

The workhouse of the range the Fizik R3 is a modern twist on a classic cycling shoe.

Made with the same microfiber fabric used in Fizik saddles the upper of the R3 quickly forms to your foot. The carbon sole of the R3 is as modern as any on the road and gives this shoe a performance advantage way above it's coolness factor.

The combination of tradition and technology make the R3 the best option for ultimate fit, feel, performance and looks.

Alloy buckle and two sailcloth closure straps, every detail ensure performance and quality.

All carbon sole has three specifically designed zones. T700 high-modulus carbon through the center in the stiffest part of the sole. Tepex panel is firm around the outside with just the right amount of flex for comfort and the carbon heel cup is flexible to mold to the heel and flex to fit a wide range of sizes.

Carbon sole is designed for use with Look, Shimano, Time and Speedplay(w. Adaptor) pedals.

Heel pads are replaceable rubber and great for walking on.

Note on Size for the Fizik Shoes: Fizik shoes run larger than Sidi and have more room in the toe and are a little wider as well. Size half a size down from Sidi (Sidi 44 = Fizik 43.5) Size the same as DMT.
Attachments
IMG_0067.JPG
DIStrasser

Re: fi'zi:k R3 Road Shoes (Size 43.5 EU/ 10 US) - *BEST OFF

Post by DIStrasser »

NOW SOLD! THANKS.