2 roof racks wanted to borrow for Aug 6

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

Lister Farrar

2 roof racks wanted to borrow for Aug 6

Post by Lister Farrar »

I'm driving two bikes to the start of the TT and TTT which won't fit in my racks. Fork clamp models, or ratchet arms like Thule Sidearm or Yakima High Roller would work. Just need them for the day to take Jim Pauly's bike to the start, and my Neuvation aero downtube bike. To fit on Thule load bars. Can offer full clean and lube, or bike maintenance stuff in return.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
ty b

Re: 2 roof racks wanted to borrow for Aug 6

Post by ty b »

Hi Listar,
I have (2) unisport brand (fork clamp) carriers that were on a Thule Rack system from my Subaru which you are welcome to use. I met you on at Oak Bay Bikes thursday evening. Caught up with John D on Friday for a chat. He spoke about TS Sunday ride, so i did some recon today and rode the entire route but also added Willis Point and Munn Rd to it. Not sure how many kms total starting and ending at switch bridge, but was a great day in the saddle on board my new Cervelo R5 and still getting used to the Sram Red. My wife and I are home this weekend if you wish to borrow the racks. The Paul canti brakes can also be viewed. Residence 250-479-0776.
Best, Ty
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I've got a 4-bike Thule hitch-mount, if it helps. But I believe in facilitating my friends' obsessive compulsions, so you can clean my bike regardless... :)
Dave Spiers

Post by Dave Spiers »

Hi Lister, I have plenty of room on my truck if you get stuck for a rack.
# 9
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Thanks all, and especially Ty. The racks look great. And thank you also for the cantilevers. Got three junior cross bikes on the go so they will go on one for sure.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4