Kind and Gentle Sufferfest Saturday

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Kind and Gentle Sufferfest Saturday

Post by Plawless »

Who is in for a moderate paced (Steady B) Saturday? I am hoping to get a bundle of miles in by doing the Saturday ride from Cook St. Starbucks at 6am and then a second loop with the OBB ride at 9.

So....... any interest in not attacking the crap out of me while I desperately look for fitness as the season slips by and I remain a Cat 4? :oops:

Peter
Roland_Buehler

Re: Kind and Gentle Sufferfest Saturday

Post by Roland_Buehler »

Peter - if you join Matt and I (and hopefully others) on the altered, more hilly route, I would say the forecast is mild, with a 30% chance of attacks (at least on the flat portions). Since we will be regrouping after each climb, you can ride your own chosen pace on the slopes. Since I have to be home (Fernwood area) by 9.00 I will be skipping some of the ride, and would join you on the ride back toward Oak Bay.
Josh.E

Post by Josh.E »

I'll be there. Regular saturday ride. Rain or shine. No attacking either.

Anyone else going to be there with their fenders on if it's raining in the AM?
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
arfenarf

Post by arfenarf »

Josh.E wrote:I'll be there. Regular saturday ride. Rain or shine. No attacking either.

Anyone else going to be there with their fenders on if it's raining in the AM?
I was planning on tomorrow being my first full Tripleshot ride since before you lot discovered blue argyle, but my fenders are off and I am not interested in getting up early enough to put them on again. So if it's raining, I'll go solo so I'm the only one I get wet and filthy.

But I'll be out there soon.

Kate