Sunday Ride?

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

sylvan

Sunday Ride?

Post by sylvan »

Anybody get out today (besides Steve, doh, you OK?)? I went to Mattick's and waited around some, rode up and down Cordova Bay, to see if the Tripleshot train would arrive, but I had to leave by about 8:25 to get out to Saanichton. There was a bit of slipping and sliding getting going - wheelspin on my first three pedal strokes, but that was it. I did a little extra spin around Colwood/Langford after the race for a few more km. Nice and sunny now, no ice around where I was.
AlW

Re: Sunday Ride?

Post by AlW »

It was snowing a little bit this morning when my wife took my daughter to work (6:30am), so I skipped the morning ride and went in the afternoon. Around the airport, back along our usual wallace/west saanich/interurban route and around the waterfront. Clear everywhere except for a sketchy bit on wallace near butchart gardens.
Marcus

Re: Sunday Ride?

Post by Marcus »

8 hardy riders and one other whose legs were hurting. Beach drive along mc neil bay was a skating rink but the roads seemed ok to me at least to matticks where I decided to go home to end a very horrible ride for me.