first post

Moderator: mfarnham

Josh.E

first post

Post by Josh.E »

woot woot!
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
JohnT

Re: first post

Post by JohnT »

Have I told anyone I've got owls living in my backyard? Don't know why that seems relevant.

But, on the topic of racing, Heidi bought me a new Bell helmet for Christmas. It's the 'zolt' or 'volt' and it has the Team Saxo Bank colours. These are a perfect match for the new racing kit. The blue and black (obviously) are exactly the same as those on Josh's new design.

JT
wonger

Post by wonger »

JohnT wrote:a new Bell helmet
No more pink? Dude, that colour is so you!
John D

Post by John D »

>I've got owls living in my backyard?
>Don't know why that seems relevant.

Me neither, but surely all the recent "woot woots" warrants at least one "hoot hoot"!

J.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

:shock:
\_/
_"_

I promise I'll stop posting (for a while) after this, but I had to add that not only do the colours match, but there's asymmetry in both: On one shoulder (left) of the race kit the argyl triangle is black and on the other it's light grey. The Bell Volt is black on the left side, race kit blue on top, and white on the other side.

JT
AdamD

Post by AdamD »

but there's asymmetry in both
sounds like something a biologist would say
Adam de Vos
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

JohnT wrote:...on the topic of racing, Heidi bought me a new Bell helmet for Christmas. It's the... 'volt' and it has the Team Saxo Bank colours. These are a perfect match for the new racing kit. The blue and black (obviously) are exactly the same as those on Josh's new design.
I just got one! It's mega. About $130 on eBay or $180-ish from a store if you prefer. Technology keeps moving along in helmet design. The fit is great - way better than the three year old Giro I had. I needed a new helmet, fortunately not because of landing on mine, but unfortunately because I lost mine, along with shoes and a couple of tires and my 200 lumen light and a bunch of other stuff in a bag I took on a road trip to Halifax, intending to ride, never getting a ride in, and losing all that stuff. Ugh. I got new black and white carbon shoes that also match the racing kit, so that's decent, too.
RyanC

Post by RyanC »

Your inspiration?
ASchleckBellOakley_LR.jpg
ASchleckBellOakley_LR.jpg (19.36 KiB) Viewed 5626 times