Tripleshot Staff Party

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

jeremy

Tripleshot Staff Party

Post by jeremy »

Just got home from the party, and I had a great time. All the food was very delicious. Just like to give an extra big thanks to all who took time out of their lives during this busy season to set this thing up. Mike Lawless for getting us the space to have it, Sarah, Dylan, and Peter for all their hard work (and dancing :shock: ) and anyone else who had a hand in it. I'm glad I found such a great group of people to ride with.

Also it was nice to see everyone in normal fitting clothes :wink:
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
Plawless

Re: Tripleshot Staff Party

Post by Plawless »

I echo Jeremy's sentiments. It was a blast. Dylan and Sarah did a great job of organizing the party and a big thanks to Kristine George for not only supplying the lovely suds but giving up her night to pour them for us. Also if it wasnt for Mike L we would have been out on the street somewhere so thanks a bunch for the space.

On a side note if anyone gave me $20 send me an EMAIL at plawless@jsg.bc.ca to let me know you did and whether it was for a t-shirt or membership.

See everyone out on the road.

Peter
wonger

Post by wonger »

Best potluck ever! Really, I can't remember one where there wasn't at least one of those gelatinous marshmallow weird things. That's what you get for hanging out with healthy people.
Sarah W

Post by Sarah W »

Thanks for the kudos! It was a fabulous party and fun to get together off the bikes!

Thanks to everyone who helped clean up and set the room back to the way we found it.

We also want to give a huge THANK YOU to Lister who created the fantastic awards that were presented last night. The espresso maker mounted with a plaque - the perfect awards for TripleShot.
Roland

Post by Roland »

For those of us who couldn't make it, please fill in the details. Who won awards? Who won elections? What was decided at the AGM? did I get kicked out of the club?
BearPope Recruit

Post by BearPope Recruit »

Yes, a big thank you to everyone who helped organize the celebration! Very well done. Really enjoyed the awards. The slideshow. The food. Not to mention the Espresso Stout... Great to see everyone again and have a chance to chat off the bike. ~Jen