The Gear is Here

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

wonger

The Gear is Here

Post by wonger »

Fall gear order arrived while I was gone this weekend. I should have it sorted and at coffee on Tuesday.
sylvan

Re: The Gear is Here

Post by sylvan »

wonger wrote:Fall gear order arrived while I was gone this weekend. I should have it sorted and at coffee on Tuesday.
Almost too good to be true. I can't remember exactly what I ordered so it will really be like Christmas tomorrow. :mrgreen: Thanks for doing all this. You really are a giant amongst simple men.
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

Argh, didn't make it this morning. Any chance I can pick my order up either Thursday or this weekend? Let me know what works for you.
Cheers!
Andrea
wonger

Post by wonger »

Anyone who didn't make it out this morning, let me know when you'd like to drop by my house and I'll leave your gear at the front door. 2358 Beach Drive, near Willows Beach park. Give me a head's up and I'll leave it out on Friday and you can stop on your way by during the Friday ride.
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

Slept in this morning :( Any chance I can swing by tomorrow and pick up my stuff? You can leave it on your doorstep again.

Andrea R.
mlawless

Post by mlawless »

Geoff,

I was too afraid of the ice to cycle this morning. Could I swing by after work today to pick-up the gear? Alos, I think I owe you some $ for water bottles. If I could pick those up as well I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Michael
wonger

Post by wonger »

MIchael, Andrea - apologies but I'm just getting to the forum now. I'll leave your gear at the front door in the morning (I'm heading out on the pain train at 6) so it will be there all day Saturday. If you need another arrangement please let me know.
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

That sounds great Geoff, I'll plan on stopping by in the morning. Thanks again!
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

Andrea, Michael - I forgot to put your gear out. Won't be home till 10 this morning so don't come before then!
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

No worries, I'll go on my ride first then I'll be over after 1. Cheers!