Chipotle Bib Shorts

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

sylvan

Chipotle Bib Shorts

Post by sylvan »

If anyone's desperate for a pair of bib shorts for summer riding while waiting for their new Tripleshot gear, I can leverage my connections to come up with a couple of pairs of Ryder Hesjedal's surplus bibs. I got a pair for myself that I'll wear tonight on the Russ Hay's ride and last I checked there were a couple more sitting around. $60 a pop, basically new, not in package, probably worn once and well laundered. I think they're the 2008 pre-Garmin Slipstream-Chipotle model, high quality Pearl Izumi bib shorts, men's size S, they fit me even though I'm not race fit and ordered size M Tripleshot gear, "powered by Chipotle Mexican Grill" logo, and RH written in Sharpie on the tag so nobody but Ryder would accidentally try to wear them. These are the actual bib shorts either worn or intended to be worn by the actual rider.
Ian

Re: Chipotle Bib Shorts

Post by Ian »

Sylvan, I'll take a pair if they're not too difficult to procure.
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

OK. I'm out of town 'til Sunday night. I'll check when I get back and let you know. I rode in a pair tonight and they are comfy units.
Stéphane Tran

Post by Stéphane Tran »

Hi,

Any more of these bibs available?

Stéphane
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

Stéphane Tran wrote:Any more of these bibs available?
No, sorry, Ian got one and I kept two for myself after I ran out of clean kit this week. :oops: