Spare jersey?

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Ian

Spare jersey?

Post by Ian »

Hey everyone,
Racing for my first time this week at Caleb Pike. As exciting as that is, it would be even more exciting if I could race in the blue and argyle. Anyone got a spare M jersey I could borrow for the evening? Post-race beer is on me in return for the favour.

Cheers,
Ian
Plawless

Re: Spare jersey?

Post by Plawless »

I have 2 men's M jerseys for sale. 1 is the regualr one and one is a "lightwegiht sumer jersey". they are going for whatever the price is attached to the current order. Let me know if you want to buy one (or if anyone else needs a M jersey they can get in on this action as well)
Ian

Post by Ian »

Peter, I'll take the regular jersey off your hands. Will bring the $$ on Tuesday morning.
watwin

Post by watwin »

Hi Peter, I'm also looking forward to my first cycling race on Wednesday, that other men's M sounds great, will bring $ on Tuesday!

Alec
watwin

Post by watwin »

One quick question, do these jerseys fit reasonably tight? Not a big guy myself, but medium should still be good (unless you have any men's smalls?).
AdamD

Post by AdamD »

http://champ-sys.com/custom/cycling/size-chart

thats the size chart, however there are two cuts club and race. Not sure what Peter's are?
Adam de Vos
Plawless

Post by Plawless »

these 2 are both Club Cut. I wil bring them to the ride tomorow. $50 takes each.

Peter