Big Loop Ride July 15th ... details please

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

Marcus

Re: Big Loop Ride July 15th ... details please

Post by Marcus »

Well done and said everyone! While the glow from an epic Tripleshot group ride is still extant it is not too early to mark August 12 on your calendar for the next extraordinary Tripleshot group ride, Hurricane Ridge. BTW, I only ride ahead occasionally because my heart rate likes to accelerate too quickly when I accelerate so it makes more sense for me to just keep going steady until the group catches up.
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

I missed the ride and as I read them at my office these stories of perseverance through hardship are making me feel small and insignificant,

Image.

Congratulations, you are one strong bunch. Photos please!
Mich

Post by Mich »

We are coming a little late to the party (after leaving early) we also want to pile on with many thanks to all involved — thanks to Fozzy for making this happen! And to the volunteers who were absolutely amazing. To everyone we had the pleasure of riding with — I feel so grateful to have shared the day with you. Hugh has made me commit to the whole loop next year :shock: !!!!
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Lots of gorgeous shots out there from a gorgeous day on the bike!

Sorry about the earlier confusion. Here are three ways to share your photos, right from your phone:
Failing your faithful upload, I may just steal the prettier ones off Strava; but I'd be grateful if you'll save me the work.

**I expect the next Rivet to feature a general introduction to the Tripleshot Photos site and an invitation to help pool our images after every Tripleshot event.**
Last edited by Rolf on Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamesB

Post by JamesB »

What an impressive and amazing day! Very positive and encouraging spirit among all riders and volunteers for sure.
It was impressive as a driver and observer … especially the role Peter played as “rear gatekeeper - occasional blocker”.
The group of 20 then 17 riding as one (not always popular with vehicles) I think proved important and helpful on this day.
Congratulations to ALL of You on an Incredible accomplishment in wicked heat and huge elevation!