B1 = A2

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Rolf

Re: B1 = A2

Post by Rolf »

Hey, Michigan: pipe down and stop trying to split threads! :lol:

(Love that you said "we". :P )
Bosie

Post by Bosie »

I enjoyed the fact that on today's ride Rolf was the one pounding over Ash and KGT without waiting.
I really enjoyed this new facet to the B1/ A2 ride and I think everyone on the ride this morning seemed to enjoy the new pain aspect to the ride.
Now that the ice is broken, should this be the new normal for the B1/A2 ride ( at least for Spring and Summer?)
I would be interested if anyone had an issue with it? I know I heard a few surprised voices when there was no customary stop under the tree on KGT...
Craig B.
EricS

Post by EricS »

For ease of advertising, such as the ride descriptions on our website which could be very useful for prospective new members, could we not agree to call the A rides drop rides, and B rides no drop. The only sad part would be losing the B One A Two designation, or BOAT for short.

If members would prefer drawing this discussion out longer, I would like to propose the introduction of intermediate characters. What we need, are letters that are halfway between A and B and eventually C. Sort of an average of A and B. Perhaps the Greek letters could be used. I suggest calling our morning rides:

A
Alpha
B1
Beta1
B2
Beta2
C
Gamma

As the club grows, we could add decimals similar to software version numbers.

Ex: Group Alpha 2.0.2.9 etc...

I'm just going in whichever group has Craig or Todd for drafting.

See you tomorrow,

Eric
Eric Simonson
John D

Post by John D »

EricS wrote:Perhaps the Greek letters could be used.
Thanks Captain Physics. We should also consider arcsin transforming the group numbers (just for shits and giggles). :wink:

J.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Claire

Post by Claire »

Oh, ho-ho, you academic types are just soooo witty and clever! Please, throw around some more technical jargon and dead languages to try to look smart!