Indoor cycling this Sunday at the Y

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Alan

Post by Alan »

Lister, I have myself, if I count em right, in at spot #13., but there is a little ambiguity there so I could be wrong. . Let's both show up anyways--I reckon the snowfall blast we're due tonight will keep some of the ice-wimps at home. I'll ride my coummuter bike down there and if we do get bumped, I'd be keen for a ride on the main (cleaned) roads....weather dependent, of course... body armour optional.
The Princess

Post by The Princess »

Thanks to all the non-whimps for braving the snow drifts to make it to spin class - we rocked the house! I'm trying to get permission for a Boxing Day session and will post when it is confirmed. Peter - I'm not speaking to you.

Chris Watt

Post by Chris Watt »

Thanks for making this happen Lisa- two memories:

1. 15 supposed adults belting out the words to "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"

2. At 1hour 20 minute mark with all of us sprinting out of the saddle Scott looking over at me and silently mouthing "Fuck..."

Bloody hard...
Plawless

Post by Plawless »

Sorry Lisa. :cry: I couldnt get there in time. Just looking at Galen's hair makes me wish I was though! Keep us posted about Boxing Day though - with even more snow last night it looks like the freaking trainers are going to get a workout!

To make up for it here is a little holiday card for all to enjoy:

http://www.specialized.com/bc/microsite/holiday/
ART BOY
Site Admin

Post by ART BOY »

The sylin doo came free with the spin class :D
so sorry to miss coffee - I had to show our friends from Kamloops the "New Me"
GALEN DAVISON

Artist

www.galendavison.com
------------------------------------------------
"What I dream of is an art of balance." Henri Matisse