The Gear is HERE!!

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Josh.E

The Gear is HERE!!

Post by Josh.E »

Just got back into town to find a slip from fedex in my mailbox. They attempted to deliver the new kits friday morning, and are going to drop them off tomorrow morning.

I need to get all the stuff sorted into everyones individual orders before I can distribute it, probably thursday afternoon I should be able to have it ready if anyone wants to swing by to pick it up. Friday morning I'll drive my car down to shoal point moka house before the ride, so people can pick it up over coffee.

Josh
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Paul C.

Re: The Gear is HERE!!

Post by Paul C. »

What address would we pick it up at? I may not go on Friday as I am doing a running race on Sunday. We are going to look pretty sharp come race season!! Thanks Josh for your efforts. pc
Josh.E

Post by Josh.E »

It has arrived. :D

It's looking good. I'm going to start sorting.
Josh.E

Post by Josh.E »

Jeremy came over this afternoon and helped me sort the stuff. It's all ready to go.

He also offered to be in charge of distribution, so all the stuff is at his house, ready to be picked up at your convenience. 1602 bank st, right across from sundance elementary. Basement suite, door on the right in the driveway.

He has some plans for bringing the gear out to some of the post-ride coffees this week, I'll let him elaborate.

Thanks Jeremy!
Roland

Post by Roland »

Thanks for doing this Josh & Jeremy.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

Ya like Josh said, all the gear is at my house. Feel free to just stop by tonight if you wanna grab it, I'll be home all night 1602 bank street (bsmt suite, the door in the driveway). Or I will bring the gear to PV tomorrow morning, and to the Moka house on friday.

Here is a map to my house
http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=safar ... CBUQ8gEwAA

any other questions?? give me a call at 250 370 0631
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

So not too big of a turnout for the rainy wednesday hills ride, If anyone wants to get the new gear before the friday ride feel free to come by my house and pick it up (address in previous post) but you might want to phone first, but I should be around the house most of the time for the next 2 days doing schoolwork.
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
AlW

Post by AlW »

Just picked my order and it's looks great.

Thanks again to Josh and Jeremy for all the work.