International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for Tripleshot

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Mike Peters

International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for Tripleshot

Post by Mike Peters »

Hi All,

Once again I have been able to secure Triple Shot members and friends two for one tickets for this Thursday's International Guitar Night Concert at Alix Goolden Hall. Last year we had quite a few members attend and they were duly impressed. If you like guitar you will love this show.

Here is the link to the webpage - www.internationalguitarnight.com

Details are:

DATE/TIME: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 7:30pm
EVENT: VCM Presents Concert Series: International Guitar Night V
VENUE: Alix Goolden Hall, 907 Pandora Ave.
TICKETS/ADMISSION: $25 general (2 for 1 for you)

For Tickets email or call me direct
Mike Peters - 250-885-04950
mike@pacificmusic.net

International Guitar Night V features Alexandre Gismonti an exciting young Brazilian guitarist and son of the legendary Egberto Gismonti and Pino Forastiere from Italy one of the leading players of the new contemporary steel string guitar world England's show stopping steel string guitarist Clive Carroll and Brian Gore from San Francisco.

Cheers,
Mike Peters
Alan

Re: International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for Triplesho

Post by Alan »

International Guitar night is awesome.--We went last year and it is a totally dazzling concert with some of the best guitar music you will ever hear in Victoria. I have my tickets and Dolly is going too--so if you've got nothing really pressing tonight you should really give Mike a call for some tickets..
Lister Farrar

Re: International Guitar Night 2 for 1 tickets for Triplesho

Post by Lister Farrar »

I'm taking my guitar playing son and his friend. Heard one of the musicians interviewed and playing on CBC this am. Sounds pretty amazing even on the clock radio.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4