Sardinia Details Now Posted

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Sardinia Details Now Posted

Post by Plawless »

See: http://www.girosardegna.it/

The route looks VERY moose friendly........ 10 English speakers so far have reserved rooms. To make sure of getting in the main hotel, sign up as soon as possible! You really DONT want to be staying in a different hotel other than the main one - especially this year where the other hotels are far away....
JohnT

Re: Sardinia Details Now Posted

Post by JohnT »

I am looking for a room mate. Alan? Anyone else considering going? I'll be sending a form and deposit by the end of the week.

John
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Peter and other FELLOW (almost) Sardinians: I'm trying to register/pay by electronic means and had a few questions. Is the price 740 Euros for the hotel/board - single occupancy? If I go to my bank would they know how to transfer the funds? Do english speakers register/send $ to peteranne or mare monti? Did you guys just pay the 300 euro deposit for now? Is anyone interested in sharing a room? How did you know how many english speakers had booked rooms? Is there a way to find out what type of room is available? I'd like to get this wrapped up on Tuesday so let me know if you see this post, or maybe you can let me know on Tuesday a.m. if you're riding. Thanks, Marcus.
matteo

Post by matteo »

How are you guys gonna get there? Flying all the way to Sardinia? Or flying to Italy and then ferry to Sardinia?
I need to figure out how to get there because if I take the ferry from Liguria, I'll end up on the other side of Sardinia.
And I'd need a room mate too.
Matteo Sesia
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Hi Matteo: I think most people flew in last year, but I'd be pleased to share a room with you. I'll send you an email via the board with my contact info. Peter says we just need to send the 300 euro deposit for now.

Marcus