Thanks everyone!

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Ian

Thanks everyone!

Post by Ian »

Just a quick note to say thanks to all TSers for the great summer. I'm taking off to New Zealand for several months to coach high school rowing and today was my last TS ride before departure.

It's been said time and again, but what a great club! I've learned a lot and had a blast doing it. The fact that everyone's been willing to pass on whatever knowledge they have (along with plenty of support and patience) makes the group outings so addictive. I've ranted and raved to anyone that will listen (and some who won't) about how great this experience has been, and been excited to see them go through the same learning process and excitement that I have. Thanks for everything, and I can't wait to come back and race in the baby blue and argyle again next summer.

And before anyone asks, my bike and my TS kit are coming down to NZ with me so as to increase our international coverage. Canada, Italy, the UK, and NZ so far... :twisted:

See you on Boxing Day...
lindsayf

Re: Thanks everyone!

Post by lindsayf »

Miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Good luck, Ian! Send us some snaps of your kit up Arthur's Pass. And some sheep, of course.
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Thanks for finding us Ian. And if you didn't wnt to read any more of my posts on the fourm, you could have just said so; you didn't need to leave the hemisphere! :oops:

Glad you found us and thanks for lending your coaches curiosity and asking questions. See ya at Christmas. If you can come back for Dec 3, I heard there might be a party.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

Have fun. Great riding/racing this summer. Sorry I missed your last this morning,

John