Fall Gear Order

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

AndreaR

Re: Fall Gear Order

Post by AndreaR »

Can any women sound off on the fit of the women's jerseys? I'm usually a medium but might have to go larger because I have a longer torso. Nobody wants to see my muffin top! Also, any feedback on the fit of the shorts? I'm usually a 10-12 in pants. Ack! Did I really just post my pants size on an open forum?
Katie

Post by Katie »

If you have a long torso (like me), you might just have to accept that your jersey & shorts won't meet when you are standing, sitting up, running, walking, cyclocrossing, mountain biking, etc... Mine don't.

The women's jerseys are short and don't really get that much longer when you move up a size, they just get wider (it's a well know fact that all women are all the same height, just different diameters). Compounding the problem, the bibs have a fairly low waist, so that doesn't help either.

What does help is that the bib shoulder straps are quite short, so they will pull on your shoulders and encourage you to slouch. This *might* be enough to compensate for the short jersey.

If you want a longer jersey, you are probably better off going with a Mens cut. That will get you a longer jersey, but will probably fit funny in the chest.

You might want to check out this post: http://tripleshotcycling.servebbs.com/v ... f=14&t=584 from a few orders ago. It has links to more detailed size charts. Can anyone confirm the sizing charts have not changed since then?
leftcoaster

Post by leftcoaster »

Hey Katie - why don't you tell us how you really feel about the fit of the Champion/Triple Shot gear.....................
wonger

Post by wonger »

Just a note to let everyone know that the gear order is closed now. Our order is in. Hopefully we see it before Christmas. Thanks to all of you for making the effort to drop off cheques and get me your money - greatly appreciated.

geoff
Ian

Post by Ian »

Geoff, it doesn't matter how many times it's been said, it needs to be said more:

Thanks a ton for doing this and the bottle order. You're the man!