Fall Gear Order - Pay for you Order

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

wonger

Fall Gear Order - Pay for you Order

Post by wonger »

Hi Everyone - if you can please pay for your order no later than Wednesday, September 29th that will allow me to finalize it and get it going before I leave town on October 1.

My email address is gw@oncearound.ca. With that you should be able to send me money through Paypal or an Interac email money transfer. I also take cheques.

Let me know if you have any problems getting through. Thanks.

geoff
wonger

Re: Fall Gear Order - Pay for you Order

Post by wonger »

Another thing - we are close on euro caps to the minimum order of 10 - we currently have 8. Spread the word and get two more and we are in!

Fleece arm warmers, winter gloves and shoe covers should be removed from your order before you pay as there are only one or two of each of these. Either that or buy ten and resell them to your team mates.
Barry McKee

Post by Barry McKee »

Thanks again for organizing this order. Hope to see you in the morning. I'll bring a cheque. We've met the min order for caps!!

Barry
Schofield

Post by Schofield »

Geoff,
Are you going to be out for the Tuesday or Wednesday ride, so we can give you a cheque? Or else I can drop it off at your place.

Thanks again for organizing this. Cheers
wonger

Post by wonger »

Hi - sorry Barry I am in Whistler mountain biking this weekend so I missed you on Friday. Unfortunately my wife is out of town next week so I will not be able to make it out in the morning this week. I am at 2358 Beach Drive, close to Willows. Give me a heads up and I'll wait in the driveway as you go by on Tuesday and you can do a quick drop off. If this works for anyone else, join Barry and work on your pacelining to catch the group!
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

I'll do the drop on Tuesday and hope Barry can drag me back to the paceline. Should be just before 7 I expect.

Marcus
EricS

Post by EricS »

I will quite likely have a cheque for you Tuesday too Geoff. For the gear and H2O bottles.
Eric Simonson
wonger

Post by wonger »

One more thing - if you are paying by PayPal, please don't forget to add the %3.5 that they charge for the transaction. Thanks!
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

Hi Geoff, Pardon my jump to the 21st century - I just set up a paypal account but didn't add anything for the 3.5% fee. Can I write you a cheque for the difference?

Thanks!
Andrea
John D

Post by John D »

Hi Geoff....

Just transferred my $$$ to you via PayPal. The order came to $218, but PayPal debited me $225. Since $225 is almost exactly 3.5% more than $218, I don't know whether this means they automatically added their 3.5% service charge on already. If not, I'll transfer another $7 to you.

Cheers,
John D
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley