Last VCL Race of 2010 & BBQ

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Last VCL Race of 2010 & BBQ

Post by Plawless »

Race starts at 4:30 at Willis Point Fire Hall. Nice little hill climb followed by awards and a BBQ. Top TSC riders are:

A - Josh (7th)
B - Adam (1st)
- John T (3rd...2nd?)
Women - Jen (2nd)

SO if you have been racing all year why not come out for a few minutes and also support our club as it whoomps all the other clubs ...again! If you havent this is your second last chance to get a race in in 2010 (and you really dont want me yapping at your heels to do a Boxing Day TT!)

Anyone riding out?
bill

Re: Last VCL Race of 2010 & BBQ

Post by bill »

Thinking of riding out, but maybe drive b/c the bbq and awards may take to long. If riding what time to meet at the switch brdige? 3:30?
Ian

Post by Ian »

Driving out. See you there at 4.
BearPope Recruit

Post by BearPope Recruit »

I'm interested in ridng out especially now that I see some blue sky. I might need more time to ride out than a 3:30 meet at the switch bridge... I haven't seen much of the road bike in the last month so am expecting some pain today.

Would 3pm work? Cheers, Jen
bill

Post by bill »

I'll try for 3pm, but my nasty head cold is starting to come bac. Felt pretty good this morning, but now not so good. I am going to have to play it by ear. If I am there at 3pm then I am good to go. If not do not wait for me. Bummer
Bill
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

i'm driving. i'll have the minivan, and might be able to offer rides home. depends upon how many supports i can convince to come.

jt