Cool "mud guards"

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Brian S

Cool "mud guards"

Post by Brian S »

A buddy of mine had these installed--tres cool. I picked up a pair in Vancouver, and will get them on to my bike in the next couple of days. If folks are interested, we should have a chat to one of our trusty local bike shops--there is no official distributor yet.

http://www.crudproducts.com/products/ro ... /roadracer_

this is a review of the 1.0 product. The current fender has a much longer extension over the back wheel

http://pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=7665
Tutto il rosa della vita
Roland

Re: Cool "mud guards"

Post by Roland »

Katie says she's seen them at Russ Hays.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
Brian S

Post by Brian S »

Ok so here is my review--BRILLIANT. Anyone who needs fenders these are easy to install, ride quietly and perform really well. My only comment is they recommend any trimming be done with a hacksaw--I installed them on a bike with a bit steeper seat angle, and trimmed them with a pair of tin snips. I may add a short rear extension. The front wheel fender is plenty long enough, and the flair of the back fender to cover the wheel inside of the drive chain (and protect your chain, front derailleur and chain rings) is a really smart feature. Norco will be distributing the product according to the company, so our LBS's will have them soon.
Tutto il rosa della vita
Jeff George

Post by Jeff George »

Russ Hays does have them. I just picked some up there today, and they have more in stock.
lisajeffery

Post by lisajeffery »

Hi

I would be very intersted in getting these mud gaurds.

Lisa J