Cycle Fundraiser July 10th and 11th

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

andrea

Cycle Fundraiser July 10th and 11th

Post by andrea »

We need help cycling for safe water this weekend so I'm inviting Tripleshotters to get in some cycling while helping raise money for wells in Uganda!

This fundraiser involves riding bikes made stationary by training stands in popular downtown areas. This weekend we are in Cook Street Village just across from the Moka House on the lawn outside Eyeland Optical.

Two stationary bikes will be pedalled between 11:00 and 4:30 on Saturday and Sunday. But I only have three confirmed participants so far! If anyone would like to come out that would be great, you can get your ride in while helping raise money for well drilling in Uganda.
You don't have to talk to the public if you don't want to - but if you do we'll have lots of informational materials on hand and can brief you about the organization. (see nudf.org)

Also if you have any young people in your life (ie kids and teenagers) we would love to have them come down and participate as well. Please contact me at rhino_hornbill@hotmail.com for more info, or call 778-678-3641.

See NUDF.org for organization information

Thanks and spread the word!
andrea

Re: Cycle Fundraiser July 10th and 11th

Post by andrea »

I should have added, we'll also be doing it on

July 17 and 18
July 24 and 25
August 7 and 8
August 14 and 15
August 21 and 22

In various locations around town.

Thanks,
Andrea Macdonald
Greg Miller

Re: Cycle Fundraiser July 10th and 11th

Post by Greg Miller »

I am away this weekend, but count me in for one of the other times.