extra jersey's

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

leftcoaster

extra jersey's

Post by leftcoaster »

Lately it seems that every week we have new riders show up for our rides, expressing an interest in joining the coolest cycling club in town (that's us in case you're wondering). Is there any support for ordering a few extra jerseys in the more common sizes that can be sold to new members inbetween gear orders. For example, I recall last year when Rolf joined, he was searching for gear until a new order was placed months later.

The disadvantage is that the club has to have a cash outlay up front.

The advantage is that we can get more people in easter eggs.

Riding back from the sufferfest last Saturday we met 20 - 30 cyclist's from Human Powered all decked out in the black and orange. It looked impressive.

Thoughts?
Plawless

Re: extra jersey's

Post by Plawless »

I think that its a great idea. Let me speak to the rest of the club executive and see if we cant order say 8M, 8L and 4XL jerseys to hold as "stock".
Greg Miller

Re: extra jersey's - loaner for Bastion Square?

Post by Greg Miller »

Great idea, I have been waiting for a TS jersey since I joined in the fall, having just missed the previous order.

Speaking of which, would anyone have a medium jersey they could lend me for Bastion Square next Sunday?

Thanks,
Greg
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I've got a Large race-cut for you to borrow, which fits similar to a Medium club-cut. Have a look at the sizing chart on the current order and tell me if you want it.
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Could I put a word in for stock small jersies to for the probable rush of girls joining? There's 8 now have expressed interest in riding, and only one was involved in time for the main order.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
Ian

Post by Ian »

I'm keen to start racing in the easter egg colours this summer. If it will help convince the exec, I'll pay the money ahead of time for a jersey.
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

Ian, I don't think the gear order has closed yet for the summer, so if you want to get a tripleshot kit of your very own, order it soon, like in a day or two.
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
Ian

Post by Ian »

As far as I can tell it is. When I select an item from the drop-down menu, the "Add Item" button is disabled. Plus from what I read in this thread, the order closed last Monday :(
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

you might wanna talk to roland just to make sure
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)