Hey all - it's been a while - an update

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

tenmile

Hey all - it's been a while - an update

Post by tenmile »

Hope all has been good with the Gravel group here at Tripleshot. I've not had the chance to get out for a ride with y'all since the spring. No excuses other than life has been extremely busy, so all my riding has been of the spontaneous variety rather than the fun group rides. Decided on a career change in the summer, took several months off, did some travelling -- and bike guiding here in town with The Pedaler. This fall, I attended a 5 week immersive bike mechanic course on Quadra Island (highly highly recommended for some of the best gravel riding I've experienced) and got certified as a mechanic and wheel builder, and now in the last several weeks, I've taken over as the General Manager at the Fairfield Bicycle Shop (with more to come there...).

So lately I am up to my eyeballs in Point of Sale system implementation, inventory counting, merchandising and most importantly, getting the mix of bikes ready for the upcoming busy spring season. Learing tons about all the commuter bikes, adventure/touring/gravel, eBikes and the weird world of recumbent and trikes.

It should be noted that someone at Tripleshot dropped off a Christmas card for the shop -- so thanks for that!!! I am there most weekdays during the week (and some weekends too). Come by and I will pull you a shot off the espresso machine. Hope to get back in the swing soon with some weekend rides.

PS: I miss the .gif competitions!
Terry P
schouten

Re: Hey all - it's been a while - an update

Post by schouten »

Wow, that is a big change. But drool worthy.

Hope you come out for some rides again.
Bandit