Tripleshot Cross Fondo Sector 2

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

bikehart

Tripleshot Cross Fondo Sector 2

Post by bikehart »

If you have not registered for the TS Cross Fondo, are injured or otherwise unoccupied on October 20th and would like to get a taste of the action you are more than welcome to help us marshal 300 riders through sector 2.

Some of the benefits of working with us,
- if you only have a couple hours in the morning perfect we can sort it out so you are done by 10 AM or
- if you want to ride your bike we have several remote locations which you can only get to on your bike or
- if you only have time the day before I could use some help marking some of the secret parts of the sector
- and for volunteer riders there is one additional benefit which you will have to talk to me in person to find out about.

Anyway you get the idea we could use a little help marking the course before, marshalling during and picking up the course markers after the event. If you are able to help please shot me an email hahart@gmail.com and I will send you details.

Thanks is advance from the sector 2 crew
Hugh, Fozzy, Michelle, Heather, Griffen and you
wonger

Re: Tripleshot Cross Fondo Sector 2

Post by wonger »

I can help out Saturday
PDavis

Post by PDavis »

Hi Hugh,
Scott and I can both help out on Saturday too.
Penny
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

And me
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

Hi Hugh,

I can't help Saturday since it is my daughter's birthday and the day is full but might be able to help with picking up course markers after on Sunday, depending on the timing. Do you know what time you'd need that to be done?

L3
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Thank you all I will pull together a detailed schedule in the next few days and slot you in based on your requests.

Hugh