Tuesday, October 8 - WTF !?$#@

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

JTyre

Tuesday, October 8 - WTF !?$#@

Post by JTyre »

I would only recommend you join me tomorrow if holidays have left you out of shape and you don't want to disappoint your teammates at the XFondo two weekends from now.

I'm leaving at 5:30 am from Pure Vanilla (Cadboro Bay Rd and Estevan Ave) and returning to Pure Vanilla for coffee at 7:30 am. Hitting Mt. Tolmie, Mt. Doug, Observatory, Colquitz, and all of Cedar Hill Golf Course (time permitting) before ...

p.s. And for those you who have not seen them, check out our Rolf's latest cross video and Alan's latest wet dream.
rduncan

Re: Tuesday, October 8 - WTF !?$#@

Post by rduncan »

JT is this a cross ride or a road ride on your cross bike?
Rob Duncan
wonger

Post by wonger »

I would say that I would love to join you, but that doesn't sound like any fun at all JT. Mandy and I are planning to head out from the school at 6 if anyone wants to do a trail ride.
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

Hi Rob, definitely more road than trail, but some trail, especially come'n home. This is da route. No hard feelings if no one shows up, but love to have ya all the same.
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

wonger wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:47 pm I would say that I would love to join you, but that doesn't sound like any fun at all JT. Mandy and I are planning to head out from the school at 6 if anyone wants to do a trail ride.
Geoff, you saved the day. Scrap my Jameson's-induced masochistic route. I'll join you and Mandy, and hopefully others, at 6 am. Roger that, Rob?
rduncan

Post by rduncan »

Got it. I’ll bring my skinny tire bike and join the road geeks.

I did like your plan though so any time you’re feeling a bit off-centre and want to climb hills I’m happy to join if I can make it.
Rob Duncan
esilnarson

Post by esilnarson »

I will see you at OBH at 6:00 am for a trail ride.
Brian E
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

I'm happy to hear Tues cross rides will be a thing again. Not sure if I can make it (pretty sure G has an early start work morning tmrw). Mark me as a maybe for now....
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Even your ostensible doppleganger’s lookin’ at you sideways, JT. Wasn’t the whole point of riding the CrossFondo as a team to take the emphasis *off* performance and put it back on fun? (Hint: Mt. Doug by road is the opposite of fun. :P )

I damn well hope so; or my still-sick a$$ is in trouble. :shock: At this rate, I’m not even sure I’ll be out on Wednesday.