Tripleshot T-shirt?

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

rduncan

Tripleshot T-shirt?

Post by rduncan »

At the AGM I saw our illustrious and debonair leader sporting a Tripleshot T-shirt. As mimicry is the biggest form of flattery, I instantly wanted one.

Martin where did you get that fair garment and are there plans of more being made? Surely I’m not alone in wanting one.

Yes I realize I’ve just created more work for someone but perhaps I can help out with making it happen. I use shenanigans in town for my crew’s T-shirt’s and hats. It’s cheaper with bigger quantity. If someone has the image file I can price it out. Or is that already done?
Rob Duncan
mfarnham

Re: Tripleshot T-shirt?

Post by mfarnham »

Wow, there was so much to love about that post. Where to start?

*Almost* the best part was the offer to help get us some t-shirts. Yes, that would be awesome!

I can get you some graphics files that should be useful. I'll dig those up and message you and then we can get on email to swap files/discuss.

Thanks!
Martin

p.s. And, as you may have noticed, there's a giant hole in the armpit of my TSC shirt, so this *truly* is needed.
rduncan

Who’d like a Tripleshot T-shirt?

Post by rduncan »

Hi fellow TSers. I’m getting a quote on T-shirt’s for the club. If you’re interested in having one can you add your name and PM me size so I have a rough idea of sizes and quantities to order? I'll know prices in a couple of days and I'll attach images with shirt colours soon so you know what you're signing up for.

Thanks all.
Rob.
Last edited by rduncan on Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rob Duncan
Ann

Post by Ann »

Rob, I'll send you my email address in a private message and you can send the image to me. I'll post it in this thread.
John D

Post by John D »

Hi Rob....thanks very much for stepping up to organize things. I believe Geoff Wong organized the last t-shirt order several years ago, but not sure which company he used.

Before we get too far down this road we should consider whether the existing design is still the one we want. For example, the teal logo on the t-shirt that was straining to hide Martin's six-pack abs was chosen to match the colour palette of the previous kit. I leave it to those with a better eye for design than me, but perhaps the orange on the current kit might make for a spiffier logo when printed on a black background?

JD

P.S. Dare I raise the question of whether there is also an appetite for TSC logo hoodies? Oops, I guess I just did.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
rduncan

Post by rduncan »

A design change is a great idea but my colour palette does not stray far beyond primaries so input from someone who can tastefully combine would be wise. anyone want to step up?
Rob Duncan
justineajohnson

Post by justineajohnson »

I would be happy to help design something!
rduncan

Post by rduncan »

Awesome Justine.

Ann, can you forward along pics to Justine please and cc me since you're clearly better with binary than I am. Justine, we can chat over email/phone to come up with a design and I'll submit it for pricing.
Rob Duncan
justineajohnson

I've come up with a few ideas for the front but would love your thoughts on the design for the back.
Last edited by justineajohnson on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rduncan

Post by rduncan »

its a masterpiece. Our work here is done.
Rob Duncan
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I'll take a TS shirt. With any design. Last time I paid for a men's shirt, but there were only women's left by the time I braved Barton's vicious attack dog and ventured under his back porch. So now I can only wear it to 80s parties.

What kind of extra-curricular activities put a hole in the armpit of a t-shirt? :shock: :oops:
Greg F

Post by Greg F »

Rolf wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm
What kind of extra-curricular activities put a hole in the armpit of a t-shirt? :shock: :oops:
It’s an American thing, Rolf.

Much like boiled peanuts and Billy Ray Cyrus, it’s hard to explain...
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

Love this idea and I'll take one too. But can we consider *not* doing black for the background?
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

Some of us look debonaire in black.

Martin
Alan

Post by Alan »

Just to remind some of the newbies in Tripleshot that we had T-shirts made up about ten years ago, in black that said: Catch the Early Bus,
(artwork by Galen) which featured a red double-decker bus, with the tripleshot logo on it and three cups representing our early brand
Peter and I are wearing the shirt in these photos

https://duanebc.smugmug.com/Sports/BC-M ... -SWf3s4P/A
Suffice to say, we do look debonaire in black.

i have one of those early t-shirts but I don't wear it much because it's made from that polyester slippery type cloth that serious runners wear, and not cotton which is what a t-shirt SHOULD be made of. The t-shirt is not for working out in, it's for sipping cold ones in...

I'll take a close-up picture of that t-shirt and post it tonight.
Bosie

Post by Bosie »

Definitely 2 (or 3) in our family will take one..
Craig B.
Ann

Post by Ann »

I'm going to try to start a list of interested people (as requested by Rob above) based on the responses so far.

Rob D
Martin
John D
Justine
Rolf
Greg F? (Or maybe he was just heckling?)
Louise F
Alan?
Craig B 1
Craig B 2
Craig B 3 ?
Ann
Garth C (Haven't asked him but I'm pretty sure he'll want one)
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

I'm going to try to start a list of interested people (as requested by Rob above) based on the responses so far.

Rob D
Martin
John D
Justine
Rolf
Greg F? (Or maybe he was just heckling?)
Louise F
Alan?
Craig B 1
Craig B 2
Craig B 3 ?
Ann
Garth C (Haven't asked him but I'm pretty sure he'll want one)
Neil
justineajohnson

Any ideas on what you'd like on the back of the shirt?

Potential options include:
1. coffee + drop part of the tsc logo
2. YYJ and/or TSC
3. "the most important person on the ride is everyone else"
4. "pay your membership fee!"
Last edited by justineajohnson on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

Definitely 4!

Martin